Friday, April 24, 2015

WHO WILL HELP ME BUILD MY WALL?

DesktopLightning - Click Here For Free Traffic


Gently the rain started with ease
Gradually the rain became angry
Step by step the rain shouted its arrival
On his right hand a companion of angry winds.

A torrential downpour of just fifty minutes
The foundation of my house was much shaken
At a stage I shouted ‘Blood of Jesus’
Pleading with angry nature, not to carry my house away.

It looks the elements heard my prayers,
The rain stopped for a little period of time
I then stepped outside and felt an open space
My fence had fallen, my home was flooded.

Who will help me build my wall?
If I am a politician, I will ask for help
Friends of politics would have lined my pockets
I would have plenty of money to replace and rebuild.
Alas! I am not a politician hence no political donations.

Who will help me build my home?
If I were to be a royal I would have shouted
The subjects would have responded with passion
To build a new home of better beauty
Alas! I am not a royal and have no subjects

Who will help me build my fallen wall?
When I am an ordinary citizen of my nation
Who do I turn to for help? Where do I look for assistance?
…..the heavens for hope of glory
The unseen hands that brought the rains
The unseen power that heralded nature’s arrival

The great one that created the wind
The gentle breeze and the angry winds
The creator of the angry waters and the simple streams
Unto Him I will call for help
To help raise back my fallen walls
That was damaged by the angry waters and strange winds.

DesktopLightning - Click Here For Free Traffic

No comments:

Post a Comment