Tuesday, April 28, 2015

MY HOUSE IS FLOODED, MY FENCE HAS FALLEN

DesktopLightning - Click Here For Free Traffic

It is the time of rain again,
We were hopeful of nature’s reign
We have been expecting the end of heat
Especially in our abode without frequent electricity.

Now I am happy the rain is coming
I feel its arrival and the preparations from the sky
I know the end to unending heat is at hand
I look forward to the gentle rain of nature.

Alas! the rain decided to arrive
But with a furious anger against my expectations
I thought I will have a gentle sleep as it comes
I laid awake asking for God’s help to mitigate the damage.

My house is flooded neat and simple
My fence has fallen flat on its belly
My uncompleted building was bamboozled with debris
Angry rain came with a tormenting wind to my home.

God of Nature, please be gentle with us
Rain we want, storm we abhor
Breeze we desire, angry wind we detest
Strong winds go away fast and fast
Gentle rains come to us, this we want,
My home is flooded, my wall has fallen
Angry rain, depart from our community for ever.  

DesktopLightning - Click Here For Free Traffic

No comments:

Post a Comment