Friday, April 10, 2015

MID-MORNING CALL- A CALL FOR HELP!

DesktopLightning - Click Here For Free Traffic

The call came through my phone
The voice…my friend’s wife
Sobbing and weeping over the cellular
“Our home has been destroyed by storm”

I replied I will visit very later
But now, I’m busy licking my own wounds
As the storm had been my guests too
And my compound a debris of a hill.

Later, I visited and my mouth was opened uncovered
Shock of devastation, mountain of debris
This calamity surpasses mine over and over
This storm carried away his roof to unknown village.

As my friend was licking his wounds
Wondering where to start again without a job
Savings of many years to erect a structure
Now laid flat on its belly to its foundations.

Then we noticed a procession passing off the street
Coming from the cemetery to plant human bodies
The victims of the rampaging storm of the day
My friend and I started thanking God for His grace.

If there is life there is a sure hope
We thank God for his mercies above
At least we lost property not our souls
We will bounce back sooner or later we’re full of hope. 
DesktopLightning - Click Here For Free Traffic

No comments:

Post a Comment