Thursday, November 18, 2010

SUCCESS

I will like to share a thought today on an important topic- Success. Everybody desire success. However, success has a price. Enduring success has a real price tag.

Let me share one of my youthful poems written over two decades ago-precisely 1988 that has success as its title. It was a wonderful way my young heart expresses its feelings.

SUCCESS

My God should wish me success,
And I wish myself success.
If God wishes me and I do not wish myself
Of what essence is the success wish?

The hard time awaits the strugglers
But they shall reap the fruits of their endeavours.
Stagnant planner goes nowhere,
Than to make millions on inactive thoughts.

If I need success I shouldn't detest initiative
I need to see, say, act and propel,
I shouldn't make a mountain out of a mole hill,
Planning for success makes the best feel.

Success is not meant for the lazy,
Except dubious success that explodes
with the tide of time.
And leave the victim a victim of dubious achievements.

If you hear big names countrywide,
That had achieved success countable,
Ask them and hear more stories,
History of a disciplined and determined mind.

Success is a glory of Godliness,
Godliness is a glory of positive achievments,
Positive achievement is a glory of hardwork,
Hard work is the glory of a determined heart.

Tell me more about success,
I shall start the ignition of my own.

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment