Tuesday, May 17, 2011

OUR CHILDREN- HERITAGE OF THE LORD

Every May 27th is usually regarded as Children Day. It is a special day separated to celebrate the World children. The Bible regards children as heritage of the Lord. It is good to celebrate our children because they are our tomorrow.

OUR CHILDREN- HERITAGE OF THE LORD.
Our children
Our Hope,
Our Heritage
Our Life.

Look at them!!
Innocent in composure
Simple hearted
Ever honest.

Our children,
Our Hope.
Hope of greater tomorrow
Hope of better days ahead.

Our children
Our heritage,
Our inheritance,
From God.

Our children
Our Life.
Our Love,
Our Bliss.

If you have them
You are ever happy.
If you never had,
You will ever crave.

If you have only one,
You desire for more
Especially if you are
from African descent.

If you have many
You are happy always,
Until the cost of their growth
stares you in the face.

Either way in Life
Our children
Our Hope,
Our Heritage of the Lord.

Give me a few
I will be happy
Give me some more,
I will be happier.

Deny me any
I will forever complain
Till you give me my own,
Children indeed- Heritage of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment